As your Tuskegee Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) works to improve our community's economy and quality of life, it keeps these broad objectives in mind:
- To help businesses prosper and grow
- To increase job opportunities
- To encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- To contribute to the overall economic nation's private enterprise system of competitive marketing.
- To promote tourism in Macon County
Explore this site to learn more about the benefits of chamber membership and join our chamber today!
George Washington Carver Commemorative
FOR CARVER FESTIVAL
May 4, 2013,
9:00 am to
The Downtown Square of the City of Tuskegee
Superintendent's Excellence Awards Brunch
Monday, May 6, 2013
Tuskegee Institute Middle School Auditorium
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Ticket Price: $10:00
Sponsorship fee/price is $250.00 for 8
Get Yours At Alabama County Tag Offices After November 1st
A major portion of the $50 fee will be returned to support the Tuskegee Airmen Site.
(501(c)(3) Donations accepted at P.O. Box 831199, Tuskegee, AL 36083 or call
Visit www.friendsoftuskegeeairmennhs.comfor more information
Contact us today to order your Dr. George Washington Carver, collectible bobblehead for $20 plus shipping and handling.